About Me

My photo
Hello guys and dolls! Welcome to my blog! Born and raised in Texas, I love God, my family, my cat, and makeup of course. Thank you much for stopping by. Check out my channel on YouTube. Search AmandaAlise.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

UD Naked 3 Palette: Soft Smokey Eyes



Hola Chicas! I used my lovely Naked 3 palette to achieve this look for NYE. 

First, I applied "Trick" all over my lid. 
Second, I smoked out my outer v with "Darkside".
Last, I used "Buzz" to blend out any harsh edges.

Easy Peasy. ; ) 




Makeup on my face:
Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Victoria Secret Luminous Mineral Blush-Duo "Pleasure"
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer 
Rimmel Eyeliner
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
Mac RI RI WOO Lipstick
Mac RI RI WOO Lip liner
A dab of Victoria Secret Gloss "In Too Deep" 
House of Lashes "Siren" 




Hope everyone has a great start to 2014!!!!
Be Blessed!


-Amanda Alise

2 comments: