About Me

My photo
Hello guys and dolls! Welcome to my blog! Born and raised in Texas, I love God, my family, my cat, and makeup of course. Thank you much for stopping by. Check out my channel on YouTube. Search AmandaAlise.

Monday, January 13, 2014

*NEW* Urban Decay Basics NAKED 24/7 Glide-On Double Eye Pencil


Hello Gals! I recently went to Sephora, you know to "browse", and I ended up purchasing this new eyeliner by UD. I have tried their eye liners in the past so I am aware of how amazingly pigmented and long wearing they are. When I saw that they had new double-ended ones that compliment each of their eye shadow palettes I just had to get one!



Venus (soft, off-white shimmer)
Crave (dark, brown-black matte)



This eyeliner is the partner for the Naked Basics palette, which suprisingly I do not own. Believe me I wanted to add this to my palette collection but I already have enough matte neutral eye shadows. Out of the four liners I picked this one because of Venus (soft, off-white shimmer). I love to use it on my waterline to give me that bright-eyed, I had 8 hours of sleep, effect. It looks so pretty on and you can also use it on the inner corner of your eyes and to highlight your cupid's bow. Crave (black-brown matte) is amazing as well. It's not too dark so it's perfect to use for daytime.

Will you be trying out any of these liners??? Let me know!!!!



XO.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment